Thursday, January 9, 2014

I'm back, back again. Danielle's back, tell a friend.

First of all I really want to thanks everyone for their positive feed back about my last blog post. When I started writing that blog I didn't intend on spilling all of that information but it just came out and it felt so good. People were telling me that I was brave to share my story of anxiety and depression. I, in no way, felt brave sharing. In fact it didn't really give it a second thought. It was therapeutic to write out my latest struggle. I'd tell anyone else who is going through something similar to write about it. You don't have to share it with anyone, but just getting your thoughts down in writing helps you organize your brain and help you move forward.

Anyways enough of the heavy topics now to write about what I was indenting to write about when I sat down the last time to write a blog. I am back and ready to get back into this blogging game after a 6 month break. I was sticking to a schedule last time (Mommy Monday, Beauty Wise Wednesday and Whatever Saturday). Do we still like that schedule or do you think I should do a bit more of free writing?

Pro's:
* A set schedule made me know when I needed to get a blog done and helped me figure out what to write about.
* People seemed to look forward to read about certain topics and knew when to tune into my blog to read about them.

Con's:
* When a topic hits me I end up feeling like I shouldn't blog about it because I have other set topics that I need to write about.
* I am not the best at staying on top of beauty trends and I'm not exactly the "mommy blogger" type.

The Pro's and Con's seem to balance themselves out, which makes the decision harder. I think I really do want to have set days I have to write a blog cause otherwise, knowing me, I would just end up not writing anything. I guess I will see what types of things I want to write about and see when I can get around writing something. Then I will see exactly what kind of schedule I want to do. Let me know what your opinion is.

And because who wants to read a blog that doesn't have an adorable picture of my daughter, here is a picture of Sloane reading The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss.


Ssssslllllllooooooowwwwwww fffeeeeetttt. Quick feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment