Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beauty Wise Wednesday: a simple quick post

Today has been a bit of a stressful day so I don't have the energy to blog much today. I wanted to blog about how I do my make up now so that I can see how much it changes by the end of the year so I'll save that for an upcoming blog. Instead I think I'll post a few inspirational pictures from my Pintrest showing where I would like my style to go this year.






Basically I just want to add more style and color. I need to add accessories to my outfits with feminine details. I feel like to reach this goal I will need to lose this baby weight so that I can fit clothes that are this cute. I also want to commit to buying quality items.  I have learned over the years is that you definatly get what you pay for. Paying a bit more, for a quality items that will last longer is something that I think is important at this point in my life. Now lets just hope I can remind myself of that when I see the price tags while shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment