Sunday, December 28, 2008

Week 8 Weight In

Well once again it is sunday! Even though i haven't been counting points or sticking to my diet i still feel like i should weigh myself so i don't get too out of control or off track. Todays weight in i am down one pound. but in all reality i've just lost the pound i gained in the last two weeks so i am still at a total loss of fifteen lbs!!! I'm pretty excited that i haven't gained weight too much because i t would just make it harder and harder to get back on track! not i am still not going to be counting pounts till after new years but come thursday it is back on track with working out and counting pounts! I'm going to try to fit in a bit of my favorite things this week knowing i'm not going to be able to enjoy them for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment