Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday... weight in time

so it is the first Sunday since i have officially been BACK ON THE DIET!! i woke up bright and early this morning and weighted myself... down .5lbs making it a total of -15.5 which is pretty good if i do say so my self! it could have been a lot worse considering it was Christmas and new years... I'm just glad i didn't gain back TONS of weight! my goal is to lose 10 more lbs by Valentine's day. i have a pencil skirt i have yet to wear and it would be fun to wear it out on Valentine's day! my next REWARD is when i get to 19.5 lbs (4 lbs away!) which is my 10% goal and i will get a manicure!! i still haven't gotten my last reward which is a hard cover book and a day of reading. i think I'll pick up the book today and read tomorrow. I have decided on Twilight! everyone seems to recommend it so I'm gonna go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment