Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm IT!!!

Kate Tagged Me!..

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
(2004?)


1. Just Starting to hang out with mat
2. Seriously thinking about dropping out of the art institute
3. Dating and discovering what it was like to be a real teenager
4. Taking the bus daily
5. skipping class to wonder the streets of Seattle b/c i hated school



5 things on my to do list for today:
1. Go to Walmart to buy supplies for Tara's gift (check)
2. Go to Safeway to get 7 layer dip supplies (check)
3. go to liquor store b/c i need one more cup of vodka to make jello shots
4. make it through 8 hrs of work
5. Start vacation at midnight!!!


5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay Off Damn Student loans
2. take me and ALL my friends and family on vacation
3. Buy a house
4. decorate the hell out of that house
5. my two new cars for mat and me

5 places I have lived:
1. Apartments formally known as "The Pines" in Crossroads in Bellevue
2. Woodland Commons in Bellevue
3. Apartments In Redmond (can't remember the name for the life of me.. weird)
4. Cedar Heights in Totem Lake Kirkland
5. Crystal Creek Village (current location) in Bothell
(YES i have ALWAYS live in apartments)

5 jobs I have had:
1. Auntie Annes Pretzels (first job and only one NOT in Safeway)
2. Courtesy Clerk
3. Starbucks Barista
4. bookkeeper
5. PIC/Supervisor

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. be a mom
2. a second assistant at Safeway
3. at least engaged
4. living in at least a condo
5. happy and healthy


I tag Brianna
and whom ever else wants to be tagged go for it... it is way fun!

1 comment: