Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wisdom teeth babble

goodness for some reason i just can't seem to bring myself to write a blog these days... it guess it is all my mini blogging i do on twitter that distracts me from this blog... so i got my wisdon teeth pulled and i thought rather then write out a whole blog about it i would take all my tweets about my wisdom teeth and put them on here... so here we go...

**be warned it is mostly from a druggest state and there are ALOT of missellings that i don't feel like fixing... but yeah this has been my adventure!**

so last night i was fine so didn't take meds for angzitety (sp) but then i woke up at 6 freaking out about getting my wisdon teeth pulled.hhhmmmm i'm kinda hungery... what should i eat as my last solid food?uugggg i don't feel good.... i bet it is nerves... y am i so weird... i just keep thinkingofhavingto sit there while they dig in my mouth...i wish i could just sleep through it!my lips are chaps and cracks so now it hurts... gonna be a joy to hold my mouth open!

making jello and pudding for my weekend of soft foods... oh joy... i need instand mashed potatoesin the waiting room... dun dun dunnow in chairi just took and extra strength vicoden and my third anti anxiety pill... the numbing has given me the shacks...oh goodness they have been numbing me over and over againthat was so barbarik! worse thing ever!!! i want me bed nowhttp://twitpic.com/3x6cg - suxnow gonna get percaset and antibioticwell of all the medical things i have gone through thisone made me think of cavemen... they just pull at the tooth till it comes out gushing...blood peice by piece... oh the blood!sitting in the car while mat fills more perscritions for me and gets me grape juice.... sounds yummyi tend to clench my jaw... hope that doesn't affect anythingaaaahhhh i have to sat i don't feel too bad.... worried about when the numbing wears offso this isn't too bad i have to say... i think the worst part is not to be able to eat anythingshit shit shit first burst of pain and blood... this sucksi feel like i should be laying in bed sleeping but i don't wanna waste the dayin my half asleep druged state i am watching dawsons creek and then i close my eyes and dooze off there is a whole differnt story goingi'm hungery but am afraid to eat cause my mouth is still bleeding and i hurts to move my jawok i'm gonna attempt to eat pudding... not excitedthis sucks!!!!!!!!!ooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!! i can't even eat pudding... taking two percocets nowi ventured out of my room to play a quick round of scene it on x box with my man... alone w/ dawson once again bored!http://twitpic.com/3y130 - so cozy in bedok so if i just don't move my mouth at all i'll be ok... just really hungery... glad i had a big last mealpercocet wins over extra strength vicoden. i am feeling great!just got up and walked around my house a but... yeah feeling the drugs... pretty funnymat is making me instant mashed poatatoes hope eating those goes betteehttp://twitpic.com/3y72g - swear i'm not an drug addict!yum garlic mashed potatoes! gonna take an hr to eat themwell my mouth hurts! this is bullshit. y can't we just keep our wisdon teeth? i aready feel stupideroookkkkkkkk... done with the phone... time to drift off into a drugged up sleep while watching dawsons creeki woke up at my usual time, came out to the living room and fell back to sleep... i like ituuuggggg i gotta eat so i can take pain meds but my mouth hurts too much to move it to eat so i say laying here doozing off to sleep.ok here i go atempting to eat jello... this isgoing to suckohh jello is gone and mat is up so off to bed!how sweet my dentist called to see how i was feeling today... too bad i didn't answeri'm attempting to eat a blueberry muffin... sad cause i can't eat the top cause i have to chew it... muffin tops are the besti successfully ate a whole muffin!!! so good!

because i don't do doing nothing very well i'm going to the mall with debbie... living vicariously through her shoppingshopping on drugs in oh so fun.... ha ha ha ha but seriously i'm floatinghttp://twitpic.com/3zxxy - in public with puffy cheeks lolhome from shopping and back in bed... got @_ihaveissues a few very cute outfits! now my head hurts!my god all that shopping exhausted me... just waking up from a nap... i think it is time for some pain medshttp://twitpic.com/40pow - chocolate pudding and cool whipooohhhhh i let the pain meds where off while i slept so now my jaw is all annoying (not exactly painful just throbing or smething)back in bed watching some more dawsons creek... maybe take some more meds? loli can't believe how much i've slept and i continue to doze off... kinda relaxing!ooohhh woke up at eleven which is amazing but my meds had worn off so my head and mouth hurts and i want blueberry muffins!!!yippee mat is gonna go get me blueberry muffins!!!! the ones at safeway are so damn good!owww my mouths hurts too much to open it wide enough to eat my muffin... i'll eat it anyways!

oh man i think my meds are wearing off... gotta take some more.. i had the soar-ness... i just wanna stretch my mouth but can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment