Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beauty Wise Wednesday: Spring Tag

This is a fun tag going around YouTube created by MissGlamorazzi. It's all about spring! I'm excited to do this, but beware, I am not that hip on the latest trends but I'm going to fill this out as best I can.

The Questions!
1. Favorite spring nail polish? 340 Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear nail color line. I spotted this in my friends nail polish collection and I just knew I had to wear it for Easter!

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?  This question is a bit out of my league. I have gone most of my life with a bit of a fear of lip stick or any real lip color. I'm just starting to entertain the idea of wearing lip sticks. I really enjoyed seeing girls with a red lip and I would love to find a lip stain to try out in a safe first-timer red.

3. Show us your favorite spring dress! Well seeing as I am still in maternity pants I haven't been doing much shopping and so I haven't seen many clothes. I did take a peek at the Forever 21 website and found this High-Low Chiffon Cover Up Dress for $19.80. I have loved seeing these dresses that are short in the front longer in the back and I think this would be a dress I would really enjoy wearing. Yes, I know it's a cover up, whateva!

4. What's your favorite flower? My favorite all time flower is the Gerber daisy. It's such a happy flower. I love the structure of the flower. I once had a Gerber daisy plant that had two flowers stuck together, I called them my Siamese flowers. I absolutely loved that plant and I proudly displayed it by my front door until one day when a neighbor stole my plant and smashed it in the parking lot. I was devastated. WHO DOES THAT?!

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory? Spring is the time where I can finally break out Capri pants and flip flops. I gotta admit I feel most like myself wearing this combo, I wore them for the first time the other day and I felt like a million bucks.

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!) Shockingly I'm really loving the neon colors that have come out this spring. Now, I'm not so sure how comfortable I would actually be wearing neon but I think it would be fun to try it out in small splashes maybe.

7. Favorite spring candle? Yet another thing I am not up to date on, but I have had my eye's on the summer candle line at Bath and Body Works. The three wick candles are on my to buy list.

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring? I'm going to stick with my go-to scent that I currently have in my bathroom; Sweet Pea from Bath and Body Works.

9. What is spring like where you live? Well the third day of spring we got about an inch and a half of snow, but, typically our spring is just a big rain fest. I constantly tell myself  "April showers bring May flowers" even well into May or sometimes June.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring? My absolute favorite thing about spring is the fact that the days are longer! During the winter it is so depressing having so few hours of daylight that once the days get longer it really lifts my spirit!

11. Are you a spring cleaner? I'm not a spring cleaner but a year round cleaner. I hate clutter so I constantly am getting rid of old things and keeping things organized.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? Unfortunately I don't have any real vacation time till September because of my maternity leave but I am celebrating both Mat's and Tara's birthday in April and I think I'll be able to enjoy a good amount of time in Seattle and I will be pretending it is a vacation.

So this is my Spring tag! I am going to tag my good friend Kristin over at Cupcakes and Cosmo's and anyone of you guys who would like to try this out. Leave me a comment with a link to your Spring tag cause I'd love to see your answers!

1 comment:

  1. The furnishings of a transport purchase certainly depends upon the assay and amassment of punch it has to do. There are separate sizes of machines of the same congenial inasmuch as the sake of machining out-of-the-way sizes of castings and forgings, also there are contrasting kinds of machines looking for doing the same species of loosen in weird grades of refinement. An commercial cogitation is to acquire as certainly any machines as logical to do as fine exotic a racket of plough as realizable, and this is choicest excellent with reference to choosing high-grade machines which are not exclusive adapted to mingling of in the works,
    http://nplus.pl/firmy,wg,branz/fer,marek,bienias,wozki,magazynowe,s,2503/
    http://ezreal.com.pl/firmy/regaly,magazynowe,s,2068/
    http://www.2uh.pl/tag/autyzm/
    http://www.niezle-strony.pl/szukaj/wyposa%C5%BCenie+restauracji?strona=2
    http://www.2uh.pl/sport-i-rekreacja/historia-i-teoria-sportu-pd531/

    http://katalog.linuxiarze.pl/tag,techniki,sprzedazy/
    http://ustyum.com.pl/e-biznes/4871/
    http://www.dom-linkow.net.pl/biznes-i-ekonomia/fer-regaly-polkowe,m,3739.html
    http://draughest.zachpomor.pl/dom-marzen/szafy-metalowe/
    http://undghau.legnica.pl/e-biznes/670/

    ReplyDelete