Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

Well my girls came over for dinner and it was really great times. We were able to just hang out and chat and catch up! you don't realize how long it has been till you are sitting at a table and you keep talking for hrs because you have so much to catch up on. One of the things that came up was my blog... it is so fun to know that my girls read my blog, but not only that but that come to it everyday pretty much! They said that it is at times the first thing they do when they get on the computer! That is just so fun! i love to know that they are reading and are interested. it is one thing to write thinking maybe someone is reading but to know at least a couple people are really makes me want to write more often!

So this is me saying HI to everyone who is reading this! and thanks for reading because even though it isn't a blog that has a theme are is well written or organized or anything it do enjoy writing about things i love... or things i hate... and it makes me feel god to know someone else is reading it too!

Also i got the Stat tracker to see who is coming to my blog and where they are and i have to say that the most people some to my blog come from google images to look at my Forks/ Twilight hot spots post which says that once twilight becomes less popular my blog is going to lose a lot of hits... lol

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! It's a fun way to stay connected since we don't work together anymore. I'm glad you are keeping it up.
    Glad you had a fun night with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry... this time i went and paid my bills first then came here. But i always do this first pretty much i swear!!! Hello too... i had so much fun!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete