Saturday, March 14, 2009

Once again is am amazed!

"Cancer: If you have a friend who is veering off in what you think is the wrong direction, resist the urge to tell them what to do. Sometimes, the best support you can give to someone is to let them make their own mistakes and learn their own lessons. Plus, you shouldn't get involved with stuff you are unsure of, even if you think you'll be helping out someone you care about. You could end up making it worse for them. It's time to switch the focus back to your own life."


WOW yet again my horoscope totally fits my life right now! I am just killing time on my computer when i think to read my horoscope... This is just where my life is at right now with my friendships. it isn't that i think that people don't know how to live their life.. it is just that i see such great things for everyone and they don't seem to realize all the great things they can do! but i have stepped back and have stopped making comments as to what my opinion is... i am concentrating on my life and doing thing that i feel i need to do... and i am pretty happy and unstressed... I'm tired all the time... but I'm not stressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment