Friday, May 22, 2009

Found Happyness

CancerCancer (6/22-7/22)
Your inbox is filled with status updates from your favorite social networking sites. You might wonder if your pals and associates know something you don't know or if you're missing out on something. But you're in the right place now, so be content to stay on your path. On the domestic front, your life might not be exciting, but it's stable and it's better than it has been in a long while. Let everyone else keep searching for their happiness. You've already found yours

i don't know why horoscopes catch my eye on the days they do. i don't read them regularly but once in a blue moon I'll take a glace at my myyahoo page and find my horoscope says something that pretty much speaks to where i am at that moment. This one in particular caught my eye because it referred to my favorite status updates and such. of course i love my twitter and i follow several people who are engaged, who are mothers or soon to be mothers. People this weekend are leaving on their vacations or heading out to the bars. I would be lying if i said i didn't have moments of jealousy. But this reminds me that i have to remember those car rides home where i find myself smiling and coming to near tears because i am thinking about how happy i am with my life. I am so happy to have the man i love and to have all of my great and wonderful friends. I am happy to have a pretty good job and a stable income. Of course i have days where i am cranky and every little thing annoys me. there are days when i can't believe the stupidity of the people coming through my line at Safeway. but at the end of the day i am happy and i see a bright future for me and mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment