Sunday, May 31, 2009

My birthday list

My friends and i have come up with the idea that we should plan a day that we spend one on one with each other for our birthdays rather then buying each other gifts. Although i know it is pretty early i have been asked to post my list so the planning can begin.

take a look and even if we don't do it together it will give you fun ideas for what to do over the summer!

Activities on Alki: *Roller Blading
* Bike Rental …. www.kayakalki.com/index.html
*Kayaking …. www.kayakalki.com/index.html
*Bon Fire…. www.seattle.gov/parks/parkspaces/AlkiBeachPark/fire.htm

Northwest trek: www.nwtrek.org

Mariners Game and/or **Safeco field tour: www.seattlemariners.com

Day at family fun center (batting cages/ go carts/ mini golf!)

Comedy underground/ giggles/ laughs

Hair cut paid for and lunch

Horse back riding (at lake Wenatchee state park or ocean shores)

Road trip/scenic drive: www.allgetaways.com/region.asp?areaid=100490

Ride the ducks: ADULT & Quacker $27 (way cheaper then I thought!) www.ridetheducksofseattle.com/

Cabaret and burlesque sat night at the pink door : http://www.thepinkdoor.net/events.html

Salsa night @ Creatively yours in Crossroads mall (usually only once a month) or TGIF 6-9pm http://www.paintedbykathy.com/Creatively/calendar.html

Tillicum Village: http://www.tillicumvillage.com/

ALL of these things plus anything else you guys can come up with! Have fun planning and I can’t wait for you guys to make me out for my day… I love no having to plan or do anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment