Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday gift #2



Last night went out to dinner with a few old girlfriends from way back in middle school and first year of high school back in Bellevue! It was Kate Michelle and I at first then Kristen was able to join us a little later. Kate took us to Lombardi's which was this really great Italian restaurant in Issaqua. i got a grill Caesar salad which was so good.. the grilled taste made it perfect! we also got garlic cheese bread and then a got pepperoni and Italian sausage pizza. it was all very good (i don't know if i like Italian sausage i felt like i would have heart burn if i ate too much) but over all it was super yummo! after even though we were stuffed to the brim we decided to get cold stone ice cream! yum! then we headed back to my place to watch a movie. we decided on super bad and boy what a great choice! it was so funny and we all we screaming and embarrassed! so much fun. i just wanna thank them fro taking that time out to go to dinner with me and thanks to Kate for my lovely card and dinner and thanks to Michelle for my awesome singing card and gift of dinner for me and mat!

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to comment you about why I am not in your blog and I found myself! I am honored.

    ReplyDelete