Thursday, May 16, 2013

Beauty Wise Wednesday, On Thursday: My First Beauty Hau!l!

I didn't really have anything to blog about yesterday since I hadn't gotten my Ipsy bag yet so I thought I'd wait till today to blog since I knew I was going to go shopping. I actually got a lot more than I thought I was going to get but didn't spend too much!



Boots expert sensitive light moisturizing lotion: Picked this up at Target and I'm excited to try it. It was recommended by Hannah over at The "krustee" BLOG



Sally Hansen Hard as Nails hardener: This is something I have been using for years. I feel like it really works and it's so inexpensive!



Maybelline The Mega Plush waterproof mascara in brownish black: I picked up waterproof because I feel like I am constantly getting raccoon eyes from regular mascara. I just LOVE the wand in this variety.


Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 in Creamy Natural: I just finished up this stuff today so I had to run out and buy some more. I want to try a new foundation but I didn't want to not have this just in case I didn't like the new stuff.



e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow palette in Happy Hour: I wanted to try out to e.l.f. stuff cause I have heard lots of good things about it and once again so inexpensive!



e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder: I have always wanted to try something like this and at $3 I figured why not.



e.l.f. Lip Stain in Pink Petal: I'm not huge on lip things cause I always forget to put them on but I like the concept of a lip stain. I'm pretty sure one of my friends has this lip stain and likes it.


e.l.f. Powder Brush: I've been using an old cheap blush brush to put on my powder each day so I thought I'd pick this up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment