Friday, November 14, 2008

I gotta keep journaling

so this week hasn't been the best for my diet all because I haven't been keeping track of the foods I have been eating! I need to keep motivated at journaling my foods and measuring out servings sizes! my eyes are ALWAYs bigger then my stomach needs to be. that is not to say that I don't eat all the food I serve myself. but I know that if I just keep track of what I eat and how much I will be successful! I had gained earlier in the week but I am back on track and measuring and counting points so I'm hoping to lose what I had gained at least.

all I need to do now is poop! I swear it has been a week since I've had a good BM and it has upset my tummy... lucky today I have felt a bit better but still no good poos for me! I blame all the string cheese I ate last week... I guess

oh well wish me luck wit my weigh in this Sunday... I will of course keep u updated.

1 comment:

  1. I found that with me I struggle all the time in that department, I think it has something about eating less fiber, or less food. Warm liquids help, i.e. warm water, milk, apple cider, my favorite COFFEE!

    ReplyDelete