Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week Two Weigh In

Well it is Sunday again and you know what that means... weigh in time!!! i am happy to report that i have lost another 4.5 lbs this week!! That gives me a grand total of 8.5 lbs total I've lost! This week i also met my first goal and so was able to enjoy my first reward; a bubble bath and face mask!


So after eating dinner and recovering from Laura's birthday party (more on that later) Mat and i headed to walmart to pick up a face mask! I got a fun blue clay mask for my face but being in the pampering aile i decided i wanted to do a little more and make it really enjoyable. so i also bought some cucumber melon bubble bath, a fun sleepy time bath foaming ball, a bath pillow (which let me tell you is the best thing to have in the bath!) i had also gotten some stuff from my mom so i had fun pedicure stuff too. I set up my bath: candles and soft lighting, filled the tub with bubbles and blew up my pillow. i grabbed a WW peanut butter cup sundae and laid back in the tub! i was in there for a good hour and when i got out if felt like a new women! Bubble baths are so relaxing and enjoyable! one thing i enjoy as a lose weight is being able to have more room in the tub! te he he!


I am only 1.5 lbs away from my next goal for ten lbs so if all goes well next week i will be writing about that enjoyable experience!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Looks like a very relaxing and wonderful reward!

    ReplyDelete