Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Diet

well i am on my day two of restarting my diet! hahaha god how many times have i started and stopped my diet i have NO idea!! but this time i am really really really gonna do it... i made it through yesterday without pigging out after i got home from work and i think that if i made it through yesterday i can do it all week right?! we went grocery shopping and i stocked up on all good foods and stuff to bring lunches i am making jumbalya and turkey sausage right now so i can eat it before i go to work and enjoy it for the rest of the week. also being on my diet and making food for myself is helping me not spend so much money i swear a quarter of my pay check goes to food at work normally and that is just no good! it is amazing going a couple days without spending any money! i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment